After a much too long release candidate period, OpenCraft 0.3 is now available.
The ditz changelog:
- bugfix: Permissions glitch?
- bugfix: UnloadCommand needs security
- bugfix: Anti-aliasing
- bugfix: Players can't reconnect
- bugfix: Sand and Gravel Physics
- bugfix: Spaztic Water
- bugfix: LoadCommand needs security
- bugfix: Server list shows inaccurate player count
- bugfix: Bad policy file causes crash
- bugfix: GCJ Errors
- bugfix: Player Ghost
- bugfix: Name Verification
- bugfix: GenerateCommand needs security
- Automatic level backups
- Pixel Art Level
- Alternate heartbeat server
- Permission lists
- Automatically unload worlds
- Include LICENSE in the .jar files
- Limit number of backups saved
- Level type constants instead of strings
- Run dos2unix
- Ocean Flooding
For a complete overview of all the new features, please refer to the 0.3RC1 release page.
Once we get this desktop recording stuff figured out on a machine with some decent horsepower, we'll have a video up of the new physics.